Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Still Working

When I start my day at work, I usually browse news stories and my daily web comics and things before I get started. It kind of warms me up to sitting in front of a computer all day. Over the weekends I tend to forget about stuff I would normally check on during the regular week and then catch up with them on Monday. The purpose of me saying this, is that my blog sort of falls into this category. It doesn't ever occur to me that I should write something over the weekend.

As it is though, I'm so busy with audit packages that I don't really have that much time to write. And since no one is really reading this thing but me, and maybe my sister and my wife, I don't feel like I'm letting too many people down if I space out the posts every few days. Once I get my work under control and start going home at a decent hour (last Friday I got home at 10:30, blech) I plan to write on a nearly daily basis about whatever comes to mind. And then maybe I'll let a few more people know about it.

No comments: