Monday, January 7, 2008

And So It Begins

I'm trying to figure out the first time I heard the term "blog" or when I discovered what it meant, and I can't quite put my finger on it. I do know it didn't seem like the type of thing I thought I would find myself doing on down the line, but alas, here it is, in print, on the Internet. My blog.

As of yet, I'm still unsure of what I'm going to do with it. I might use it as a daily journal, or perhaps somewhere to talk about my favorite things, like video games, television, or my tendency to become so distracted by them. I might talk about where I am in my career as an accountant, but I guess I should be careful of saying too much about my employer, or I could be the next big news story about a guy fired for something he posted about his pointy haired boss on his blog.

I guess those are some ideas to get me started, but I'm sure it won't be anything like I thought it would be in a few months, seeing as how I didn't think I would have a blog a year ago. I'm not looking to become the next great blogger, but I am throwing my hat out there. Whether it be lauded or trampled on has yet to be determined.

No comments: